I made my decision on the Enviro EF2... opinions wanted

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The plot has thickened. I found a dealership in the area that sells the Avalon Newport Bay ($2799) and the Avalon Astoria ($3200). So I plan on checking those out. If I don't like those any better I think I will go with the Enviro Milan and the newer technology it offers.

Md2002 said:
The plot has thickened. I found a dealership in the area that sells the Avalon Newport Bay ($2799) and the Avalon Astoria ($3200). So I plan on checking those out. If I don't like those any better I think I will go with the Enviro Milan and the newer technology it offers.

There are several folks here who have or had the Astoria. imacman had one and has since gone to a multifuel England. Don2222 is currently using one to heat his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.