I was having a good day until.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 1/2 cord is being delivered and stacked in place where the wood was taken. The guy said he didn't do. But when I pointed out the wagon tracks that went from MY wood pile to his his story started to change a lot. I gave him 2 choices,A buy a 1/2 cord and stack it, or B,I can use your head to carry MY WOOD back to my yard, funny he chose plan A. I don't think he will be touching my wood pile again.

Good work. Congrats

Glad to hear you found him.

It really sucks that you have to worry about a neighbor doing that kind of thing.

MrGriz said:
Glad to hear you found him.

It really sucks that you have to worry about a neighbor doing that kind of thing.

Oh I won't have to worry about it any more.

earthharvester said:
A 1/2 cord is being delivered and stacked in place where the wood was taken. The guy said he didn't do. But when I pointed out the wagon tracks that went from MY wood pile to his his story started to change a lot. I gave him 2 choices,A buy a 1/2 cord and stack it, or B,I can use your head to carry MY WOOD back to my yard, funny he chose plan A. I don't think he will be touching my wood pile again.

Strange for sure.

Though it might of went to the needy.............
Turns out it went to the greedy.........

The story about the stick of dynamite in the firewood had me laughing so hard I nearly soiled my underpants.

The dynamite story reminds me of something similar. A bully started stealing my friend's lunch during shop class. He was big, came from the tough part of town and probably had already failed several grades. We weren't in a position to kick any ass. Instead we hollowed the creme filling out of a twinkie and refilled it with horseradish. Damn if he didn't take the lunch again that day and stood there mocking us as he unwrapped and ate the twinkie. You shouldhave seen the expression on his face when he realized something wasn't quite right in his mouth. That ended the lunch stealing.

Hes lucky, you could have filled the twinkie with the ULTIMATE EEEWWWWWWWWWWWE substance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.