If I were this guy, I'd pay the gas/oil/electric man.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get R Done ;lol
He might process enough wood to warm up the dog house

He's gonna' freeze to death.
I wouldn't give that thing to my worst enemy.

I really liked the part when he brought out the chainsaw. Pretty sure a regular hand-powered cross-cut saw would've cut faster!

seems happy enough

BWA HA HA HA HA .........I almost peed myself.....the best thing he could of done was smash that thing with the Sledge Hammer......the Electic Saw was the just too much....thats when I lost it

The good news is he weighed 250 lbs when he got that splitter. He looks like a monkey fu***** a football

I hear Fiskars has a version in the works.

I would have had that thing in the garbage faster than a prom dress hitting the floor.

As a woman, I'm laughing at this ;lol
I cried laughing at that chainsaw! I heard him say the battery was in the house, but I didn't realize he was talking about the saw. i will no longer be ashamed of my little Stihl Mini boss! My electric knife I carve roasts with would have been faster. He was wearing goggles though, safety first (since common sense seems to have skipped over him)

But he HAS a sledge hammer, hitting it against the wedge was the wrong way to get the log out but he tried. I would have smashed that contraption with the hammer but I'm not a patient person ;)

My dad always said to use the right tool for the right job!
That wasn't the right tool for that job!

Yes, there is a chainsaw and he hits the running chain on the POS splitter several times!

I liked how he "cut it out" by removing cutting off random pieces that were in no way causing the jam. Yeah...that'll help.

The chainsaw was priceless....and why the heck would anyone split a 4" round...it's basically already kindling?

Splitting wood while wearing sneakers, shorts, and short sleeve shirt! At least he did put on protective eyewear. That thing he is using will kill his knees. I can't imagine trying to split more than 2 or 3 pieces at any one time. We used to rent a rent a splitter and run 5 cord through in one day.

Let's see....where do I begin? The bird legs with glorified slippers on? The fisher price chainsaw? The black ankle socks? Him choking up on the sledge like a 7 year old girl? The harbor freight contraption itself? The cross cut sawing motion? Oh wait.....the "good reviews".....cant forget that one. My money says the goggles were to protect his eyes for when that thing detonates and metal flying all thru the garage. Oh hell, I'm off to youtube to see if this guy has any felling vids I can watch. ;lol

Reactions: MasterMech
LMAO I think he burned more calories than that wood will produce!

Ray

The good news here is that the chain wasn't sharp enough to hurt his bare legs. The bad news is, that's 7 min of my life I'll never get back. Wonder what he burns in, a coffee can? My pit bull can make toothpicks out of that little round in less than 2 minutes. That was pretty danged funny, thanks. A C

Man I was expecting something... maybe a bloody limb.... to go flying at some point. That was just silly.

I think that plastic chainsaw must have plastic teeth also how slow it was cutting _g

Status
Not open for further replies.