if you didnt have the stove you have...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two catch my interest.
Blaze King & Hearthstone Equinox.
Bigger, bigger bigger.

Mike, if your not crazy busy, send me your phone contact info so I can call you again. I have a few questions for when I install the Summers Heat big boy.
& where the hell has Corie been? Everything ok down thar?

I was on the cusp of getting an Isle Royale. But the T6 came our way and has done a good job so far. Also wanted to try a Woodstock Fireview just for the experience. But mylady doesn't like the look.

It's not a stove and I don't have the money but I would love a Tulikivi.

Id rather have a masonry heater, but I think Ill be happy with my princess

You mean dream stove ..LOL! I think it would be Jotul Oslo ...

Anything with bi-metallic thermostat.

Before I bought my 30, I was drooling quite a bit over the Quad 3100.

-SF

Any good indor add on furnace, and all the ductwork to go with it. Oh, and a troop of trolls to keep the thing fired at optimum burn, gather and split my wood supply. Easy enough eh!

Probably a PE Vista Classic, maybe a Jotul F400. I doubt the Endeavor's going to need replacing for a looong time, though. It's too well built.

Honestly, I love the stove I have. Anything bigger would heat me out of the room. If PE made a smaller Fusion . . .

I too love my f3cb but i think the castine with some fans to move air better would keep the upstairs more evenly heated.

Failing a masonry heater (though not a Tulikivi), I'd be interested in one of the Jotuls.

It hasn't been made yet. It's a 3.3 cubic foot catalytic steel insert/stove with a 6" flue that is somewhat attractive.

In the meantime, I ordered a BK Princess which is pretty close except for being very utilitarian looking and a touch smaller than I'd like.

I love my insert that I have now but if I could do it again I might go with PE's largest insert. I think it's called the Summit if I remember correctly. Pretty much when I got my insert I was trying to decide between the two. Was given a great deal on the Napoleon, one I couldn't pass up. Money talks.

Wouldn't trade our new Jotul Oslo for anything, but if they had a different look to them, I'd be interested in giving a soapstone a try.

Money not being a problem, I'd be posting in the boiler section. One of them high tech eruo jobs.

PE Alderlea T4. I just think it is a beautiful stove, and I'll probably end up with one before the tax credit is over!

I'd seriously consider the Woodstock Fireview over the Heritage we have. Tho I'm very much champing at the bit for colder weather to finally arrive so I can run her with really good wood this year :) Jury's still out. ;)

I've always had a thing for Blaze King and their high efficiencies, long burns and thermostat control, but rumor has it Woodstock will be coming out with a larger stove, so I have to hold off.

Hey Mike, where's that new Englander? I thought you were going to post some pictures?

Id have to get one of each. I mean how do you know. I think all the good stoves are about equal in performance

I'd like the Jotul Winterport 350, but I'm not sure it would fit anyway.

I had a choice of all of them when I bought the 30. Would do it again. Unless there was one like it with thermo controlled primary air and then I would buy that one in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.