I'm having difficulty finding information on a Hunter HW80

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ke4rzi

Nov 28, 2008
Down the road from Saturn
I just saw an ad for a Hunter Wood Fired Warm Air Mini Furnace. Model: HW80 and I have googled it but, haven't found any information yet. Does anyone here know anything about them or their estimated value?
Here's a picture of this one
3nf3k23lb5Y65O65P5b1b912d632ba289169d.jpg

Well, pretty obvious from the pic, but I do remember it was a Canadian made unit!

I think their designs may not be made by Blaze King, who also makes some furnaces in Canada (I think)....
http://www.blazeking.com/Stoves/mp80.html

Value? That's exactly what someone will pay for it.......in good condition, anywhere from $200-$700 probably....

Thanks for the info. I looked up their models but, really didn't see one with exactly the same type of door at blazeking. The people who own this one had previously had it hooked to the duct work in their home and it was around 10 years old. I just don't know how much I would want to spend on it and I likely wouldn't be hooking up to the ductwork in my basement for a while. They also wouldn't take $200 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.