In response to New England Pellet LLC (CT) Thread

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWP-Alyson

Apr 30, 2008
New Hampshire
Hi Everyone,

I didn't have a chance to post before the last thread was closed.

My name is Alyson and I work for New England Wood Pellet, LLC [NEWP] I just wanted to make it clear that we are not New England Pellet and we regret the continuing confusion over the name. We understand all of the consumer criticisms of New England Pellet's customer service, or lack thereof. And we always caution our dealers not to sell product that they don't already have.

For the record, NEP was allocated a certain amount of our Warm Front pellets to sell and has received its entire allocation. He continues to receive up to three trucks a day of our New England Premium Wood Pellets from our Schuyler, NY facility to distribute in his authorized territories. We do not have extra pellets to sell to NEP just because he may have oversold. And to clear up any confusion, the fire that we experienced in Jaffrey, NH had no bearing on NEP's shipments, as they don't take product from Jaffrey.

I do not know the status of his customer orders; I do not know when you will receive your personal order because I do not work for New England Pellet in CT. If this makes me "useless," so be it. I have contacted Steve Z. multiple times in an attempt to help his consumers receive their pellets that they paid for months ago. He stated that he completed his residential deliveries and is now only sells wholesale. He told me that if your city/town was not on his "service area" on his website, then your order would not have been accepted and your PayPal/Credit Card would have been refunded. So please check your accounts!

It is easy to criticize/blame someone else when you are put in such a tough situation, but if you are going to do it, please criticize the right person and/or company. I will continue my efforts to help those who have personally contacted me. But disrespecting me when I’ve responded to your emails (in “cookie-cutter” format, as one may call it) and returned your phone calls is unwarranted.

Sincerely,
Alyson Hotaling
Customer Service Representative
New England Wood Pellet, LLC
P.O. Box 532
Jaffrey, NH 03452

Thanks for the info. For the recorded I did not order my NEWP from NEP and got mine right on time. (Last April all 5 tons) Been burning them right along and they are clean, low ash and burn nice and hot!!!!! I do screen them but really there is no need too. I also just picked up 15 more bags (NEWP) to top off a ton and burned a couple of bags and they are just as good as the ones I got in April. I have tried Corinth softwood (have 2 tons) and also LG (1 ton), but NEWP has them both beat by a mile. Keep up the great work.

Alyson --

Thanks for posting up here and helping to clear things up.

As you can tell from the experiences posted from a lot of people on this forum, NEP utilizes some......... how to put it nicely....... EXTREMELY QUESTIONABLE business practices.

Does NEWP intend to continue to do business with NEP?

Status
Not open for further replies.