Indeck pellets and the PAH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stoveguy2esw said:
time to tease :cheese:

keep an eye out for the newest ESW offering 25-IP at work we call it "the beer can" due to its shape. i dont have pictures yet but its gonna be a honey. firebox based on the CPM open dump to a big ol ash drawer, pah pot top feed should be able to run this stove for quite a while between cleanouts. stove debuted at HPBA last week so i guess its time to get a couple shots posted. i'll have em in a few days will be pellet only though, not much of a market in multifuel these days with us burning all our corn in our cars

yall remember "the empty pallet"? i'll fill it soon

Still waiting for the pics. Maybe I should have held off on getting the PAH, just kidding. Unless it's the shape of a tall boy beer can with a big hopper. :coolsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.