Invasion on Apple TV

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Sean in the woods

Burning Hunk
Sep 2, 2020
UP, Michigan, USA
I watched the first couple of episodes and unsubscribed from the series.

I was hoping to find a well made big budget science fiction series. Instead it looks like what you would get if the SyFy channel and the Hallmark channel partnered to make a show with funding from Apple.

Very pretty but, well, blah.

• Sad
Reactions: vinny11950
I was thinking of getting AppleTV just for this show. Oh well.

Thanks for the heads up.

I was thinking of getting AppleTV just for this show. Oh well.

Thanks for the heads up.
Foundation is to bad, as long as you don’t mind it straying from the books a bit.

I like Scifi a lot and it is hard to decide which shows to watch. I mean with all the different options now, it is kind of overload.

I was into the Expanse for the first 3 seasons, and the last 2 seasons have been disappointing. I still watch it, and another season is coming in December. I was watching Raised by Wolves on HBOMax but then I cut off the service when I redid my cable package. Looking forward to the Witcher season 2 on Netflix in December.

I like Scifi a lot and it is hard to decide which shows to watch. I mean with all the different options now, it is kind of overload.

I was into the Expanse for the first 3 seasons, and the last 2 seasons have been disappointing. I still watch it, and another season is coming in December. I was watching Raised by Wolves on HBOMax but then I cut off the service when I redid my cable package. Looking forward to the Witcher season 2 on Netflix in December.
I liked where Expanse was going as a show for the first couple seasons then lost interest. Since retiring to the north woods I have cut back on satellite premium channels. Until we got Starlink, our internet bandwidth couldn’t support streaming services, so that limited selection a bit too.

Your avatar reminded me of a show that I used to like a lot till it was cut short. We don’t have any movie rental shops within a hundred miles of us, but I was able to find Farscape seasons 1 - 3 in our public library system. I just requested season 1. Thanks for that.

I do enjoy a frelling good sci-fi show . . . catching up on Doctor Who right now and the original British series of Ghosts on HBO Max (which is OK). I really liked The Expanse though and found it followed the books quite closely.