Is there a place online where I can order Stove Bright paint?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lopiliberty

Minister of Fire
Oct 7, 2011
WV
I want to change out my black stove legs for pewter ones but was just quoted $375 plus $20 shipping from my dealer!!! Then I remembered the Stove Bright card that came with my stove so I went online and they have pewter high temp paint but no way to order it. I would much rather try painting them before spending that kind of money for 4 legs. Can it be ordered directly from stove bright by calling them?

I bought some Nickel colored stove bright from Northline Express for the same reason you are. It worked pretty good I think.

There are other brands that have high temp paint as well, like Krylon High Heat, if you have a problem finding the color you want.

I bought 2 cans of Charcoal and love it, looks exactly like cast iron. Painted my 602 that color (see my avatar)

bought some Nickel colored stove bright from Northline Express for the same reason you are. It worked pretty good I think
I assume its the same as the pewter paint. Did it have a shiny finish when dried? I want it to match the door finish as much as possible
Thanks for the replies. After some looking found pewter paint from northline express (before webby's suggestion) Going to order it and give it a try. $15 plus shipping is better than $395. Hope it matches the finish of the door pretty close or I will be crying on my way to the dealers to order the factory ones.

Love to see a photo of your finished work!
No problem, when I get them all painted I'll post a pic. Might take me a week by the time the paint comes and I do one leg at a time

Reactions: Christopix
They were recently listed. If he doesn't grab'em quick I am going to.

They were recently listed. If he doesn't grab'em quick I am going to.
Go for it. I don't full with ebay. Why in the world would you want them you don't have a lopi stove

So they wouldn't get away from you. If you don't want'em I will blow it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.