Is this a good deal? for a 4300 st

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

8510c4

Dec 7, 2008
berlin NJ
IT is a new showroom model with gold legs and gold door $1850. I have bin looking at this stove 4300 for 1.5 years. I realy wanted the black door and pedestal.I'm working on the wife - waiting for OK go pick it up low on$$ right now. I Burn a regency f1100 gold door and legs.

Sounds like a good deal. Also remember the 30% fed tax credit, it will take a big chunk out of that price and you could also sell your Regency for a few bucks to help out.

If you pay income taxes that will be one hell of a deal after the tax credit. Around thirteen hundred for a thirty-two hundred dollar retail stove. And it should be a quite a heater.

Thanks for the replys MADE the wife read it than she looked online 3 hours later she said lets go look at it. Came back home with no stove.They called before we got home. And they said they would take off $50. We said ok.This must be an older model.Owner called quad for the weight, 429 lb.I would like to paint the top, because there are some scuff marks from all the stove accesories they had on top of it.

I know the exact stove and stove shop you are talking to. (guess at an email address deleted by moderator or something like that) He had a Quad 2100 on Ebay; I asked him if he had a 4300 step, he says yes, he'll send me a price. He quotes me $2250.0 plus tax for a floor model, I say no way. He lists it on ebay a few times for 1850.00 and it doesn't sell. If he had said $1500.00 cash I would have done it. $2250 plus tax...pfft.

Status
Not open for further replies.