Laugh of the day...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And mint to boot !!!

Hello

The new models of that corn flame 3000 still have the knob controls! That stove does not burn wood pellets either!
Around here in NE where wood pellets are king, those stoves in mint condition sell for $250 only to someone that thinks they might burn wood pellets!

The only stoves that burn corn or wood pellets well without changing the burnpot and adjusting the auger timing are true multi-fuelers like this one with a pot stirrer.
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads...uel-pellet-stove-52k-btu-1495-salem-nh.90312/

Not only is it in "mint" condition, heck it has a manufacture date of 8/07

Its a steal ! ! ! ;lol

No emails but he didn't leave a number. D'oh!

If the phone still ain't ringing then you know it still ain't me.

Reactions: mfglickman
Should we nominate him for a Darwin award this year?

Wish it was closer, I might be interested............

Hello

The new models of that corn flame 3000 still have the knob controls! That stove does not burn wood pellets either!
Around here in NE where wood pellets are king, those stoves in mint condition sell for $250 only to someone that thinks they might burn wood pellets!

The only stoves that burn corn or wood pellets well without changing the burnpot and adjusting the auger timing are true multi-fuelers like this one with a pot stirrer.
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads...uel-pellet-stove-52k-btu-1495-salem-nh.90312/

With 2 or 3 mods and I could get that thing to chew through pellets. There are a couple members that have them and burn pellets. One guy from Australia has one. He burns Everything in his. Literally. Almost anything... They sell for about $300-$500 around here and the US Stoves go for $500-$900 ($1,400 new at TSC).

Looks like a beauty. Not only is it a stove, but looks like it had enough water on it, to double as a kitchen sink! ;)

Looks like a beauty. Not only is it a stove, but looks like it had enough water on it, to double as a kitchen sink! ;)

I wonder if this guy actually thinks that a potential buyer would either not notice all that rust or dismiss it as a small problem, not see the manufacturer date and believe that its almost new.

Probably something he dragged out of the dump.

Don22222 bought it and claims not only will it heat you house, shed, and water it will also scratch your arss:p

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Don22222 bought it and claims not only will it heat you house, shed, and water it will also scratch your arss:p

Corn stoves are not very useful around these parts. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.