Long Time Lurker Wants to Say Hello

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the madness, just stopped lurking myself and also buying the 30NC at the Durango Special price. I plan to document my install here and anyone that would like to contribute may find my thread just a few down below this one. Question..... has anyone called Home depot customer service and asked for the stove to be shipped to their local store at that price?

I didn't, I was afraid they'd realize their price mistake.

Welcome to the madness, just stopped lurking myself and also buying the 30NC at the Durango Special price. I plan to document my install here and anyone that would like to contribute may find my thread just a few down below this one. Question..... has anyone called Home depot customer service and asked for the stove to be shipped to their local store at that price?

Status
Not open for further replies.