Look what I found today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

will711

Minister of Fire
Mar 26, 2011
Pocono mts.
Hope this works maybe I finally figured out how to post pic's!!! Set's are in the house and the beer is in my belly:)

Attachments

• pelletIMG_0001.jpg
    pelletIMG_0001.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 310
I think I would have gotten something a little better than Busch to celebrate the score!

Hope this works maybe I finally figured out how to post pic's!!! Set's are in the house and the beer is in my belly:)

NICE!!! I think you're gonna love the Somersets.....the Busch Light....not so much...lolololol

Where did you get them at?

the somersets can be bought anywhere . the big question is where did you find the hard to find Busch beer?

I think I would have gotten something a little better than Busch to celebrate the score!
Ditto....that's some nasty stuff. And I don't mean the pellets. ;sick I mean c'mon......maybe spring for some Stella at least!

At least it ain't PBR!!!

.......its all in the eyes of the beerholder.

Reactions: Curly and will711
OMV will never miss em ! ;)

Never had the chance to try Somersets, unfortunately I have tried Busch. I forgot they make beer other places than Wisconsin. Just kiddin';lol Sam Adams it's beer.

Reactions: briansol
Just by being in the same vicinity of Somersets the Busch Light gets an upgrade.....if I found a thirty of Busch Light in the back if my truck I would not be complaining .....I would be drinking!....Now I would prefer some Wachusett or Blue Moon ;)

.......its all in the eyes of the beerholder.

Busch is my go to beer been drinking it forever don't get me wrong I like Sam Adams, Long Trail Ale, and many of the other craft beers, but at less than $20 for a 30 pack it fits my budget and it gets the job done:cool:
Scored the Set's at Lowe's.

Life is to short to drink cheap beer.

Eric

Just by being in the same vicinity of Somersets the Busch Light gets an upgrade.....if I found a thirty of Busch Light in the back if my truck I would not be complaining .....I would be drinking!....Now I would prefer some Wachusett or Blue Moon ;)

Oh I did some drinking. Bring a bag in the garage have a beer bring in another bag have beer you see the pattern ;lol

NICE!!! I think you're gonna love the Somersets.....the Busch Light....not so much...lolololol

Where did you get them at?

The only difference between Bush, Bud, and Mich is how many times they lead the horse to the vat. ;sick

And these days it's a Belgian instead of a Clydesdale. :p

The only difference between Bush, Bud, and Mich is how many times they lead the horse to the vat. ;sick

And these days it's a Belgian instead of a Clydesdale. :p

They need to try a real beer like PBR instead of the fermented rice stuff, King of Beers ya right:p .

Oh the inhumanity of it all, aluminized 72 hour forced carbonated stuff.

The 'sets are fine.
I'm with you, Smokey! I flush Busch down the toilet! Guinness, Yuengling Porter, Sam Adams stout, Beamish, but NOT Busch! Choke and puke.

When I'm reading this forum it's gotta be Otter Creek Stovepipe a great dark brew from VT.

Sam

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
There is nothing better than an ice cold PBR on a hot summer day!!

No onto serious things.....do you think if will711 drinks all the Bush the pellet pigs can get the Set's;?

No way!! They don't like my choice in beer and loading my stash into the get a way van is going to create a major thirst factor and unless they bring their own [ which I doubt that would take up valuable space for pellets] I'm safe:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.