Lowes deal of the year

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LLigetfa said:
You could always make a stove from a mailbox.

110.jpg

Finally, a clever solution to junkmail!!!!

NP

My neighbor has heated his shop with one for years. A two story 2,000 square foot shop that is bigger than his house. It has a heat pump but when he is in there the box stove provides the heat.

CK-1 said:
When I look at them, it makes me wanna buy a case of bacon...
Nostalgia time...

Back in my youth I spent a Winter living on a remote island, trapping and hunting. We mostly ate what we killed but would go to town for bacon. Anyway, a friend that knew that I had bagged a moose on the island saw me eying up some bacon at the store and asked me why, followed by "well, how much bacon did you get off that moose?". Some people just don't make the connection as to where their food comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.