Lucked out bigtime

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~smokey~

Sep 25, 2013
Man I found a sweet lil set up for cheap ! It's a Regency Medium R3/R9.
RegencyMediumR3R9a.JPG RegencyMediumR3R9b.JPG RegencyMediumR3R9c.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, that pipe is worth the asking price! Sometimes the planets align.....:cool:

Great CL find, I'm always on the lookout for stove deals.

Best deal of the fall so far. Congratulations.

Thanks I'm pretty fortunate to find exactly what I was looking for, the poor guys phone was ringing off the hook ! I had to make a 2nd trip to pick up the pipe and while doing so a contractor guy was there and remarked on what a great deal it was and said he was going to buy it, glad I jumped on it first ;lol

To buy it I recently sold my Pacific Energy nat gas fireplace for $ 350 and to date including gas to get there and a few odds and ends from the used building supplies I've spent $ 345.25

Pictured are some B gas vent pipe I plan on using for the cold air intake and just to be extra safe I'll cut the larger pipe lengthwise and use it for a heat shield behind the stovepipe. might be overkill but I think the black pipe with the stainless behind it will look cool, hopefully ::P

IMG_5158.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.