Micore..............Where???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dorkweed

In NE Illinois or SE Wisconsin is there a source?? I've spent hours on the 'puter searching various suppliers, and no go. The USG site wasn't much help for me with my ancient 'puter either.

I've got a PM sent to "WoodsNStuff" as his profile says he's South central Wisconsin. Hopefully he'll get back to me and where he got his micore is not too far from me.

I've found a few places that sell on line, but price is really crazy with shipping.

Thanks in advance.

dorkweed said:
In NE Illinois or SE Wisconsin is there a source?? I've spent hours on the 'puter searching various suppliers, and no go. The USG site wasn't much help for me with my ancient 'puter either.

I've got a PM sent to "WoodsNStuff" as his profile says he's South central Wisconsin. Hopefully he'll get back to me and where he got his micore is not too far from me.

I've found a few places that sell on line, but price is really crazy with shipping.

Thanks in advance.

I know its kind of far but my dealer sells 4*6 sheets maybe they can ship them or tell you where to go for them in your area. They have been in business for a long time and are awesome at customer service!

Heat N Sweep
Okemos MI
517-349-2555

Good Luck
Pete

Pallet Pete said:
dorkweed said:

Thanks in advance.

I know its kind of far but my dealer sells 4*6 sheets maybe they can ship them or tell you where to go for them in your area. They have been in business for a long time and are awesome at customer service!

Heat N Sweep
Okemos MI
517-349-2555

Good Luck
Pete

Sure do appreciate the info Pete!!! I'll call them in the AM.

Thank you.

I had to purchase my micore online, it came from Canada is 2'x4' sections (4 section per box) for $100

dorkweed said:
Pallet Pete said:
dorkweed said:

Thanks in advance.

Heat N Sweep
Okemos MI
517-349-2555

Good Luck
Pete

Sure do appreciate the info Pete!!! I'll call them in the AM.

Thank you.

Your welcome and good luck.
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.