Well, after a having the saw for close to a year and doing a bunch of reading on muffler modding, I finally decided to go a head and do it. I should have taken some pictures, but didn't really have the time since the littlest one was chasing the dog around the garage while I was trying to work! Basically, I combined the two existing slots into one large opening. It's not straight piped like a lot of the ones you see, but I may take it apart again and add one or two small holes in that area. I sliced the tabs off the red limiter caps and the reinstalled them, set the L screw to about 1 turn out and the H to 1.5 and tuned from there. It's probably still a little on the rich side, but I didn't want to over do it since I didn't have a tach to use. All in all, it wasn't a hard job and I might have picked up a little power from it. Hard to tell since I didn't really have any wood laying down to really try it out and I didn't want to go out felling trees with a 1-year-old tagging along!