My wife just put a blanket on!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John_M said:
jdinspector,

You HAD to know in advance you would receive many serious and helpful responses to your original post!

I ain't never owned one of those things called a "wife" so I wouldn't know how to interpret the symbolism of a blanket going on or coming off. Uh Oh! Now I've done it! I have a sinking feeling the word "owned" will get me into a lot of trouble with some readers.

Best wishes,

John_M ;-)

Sorry, John. You're off the hook, today.

Busy on another thread ;-)

jdinspector - 18 November 2009 09:22 AM
I don’t let my wife read this forum…
ZING!!
My wife does whatever she damn well wants.

That should be a 50-50 street.

I have come to the conclusion that there is NO perfect temperature for a woman one day seventy eight is cold and the next day seventy two is to hot!! Ya got me!??

It could be called menpause.

Nasty thing that is.

I don't know about the menopause thingy, but I've been accused of suffering from "mental pause", more than once. Does that mean I need a "Histor-ectomy", 'cause I never remember What she's referring to?

Looks like its time for a blaze king!

Status
Not open for further replies.