New Effecta Lambda 35kw install with 1000gal storage

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filling with water!!!
Start time 5:45pm est

took 2.5 hrs to fill tank and lines, thats with 2 young boys taking showers at the same time.. sneaky they are.
electrical done, air bleeding done, and first fire around 10:30 pm february 29th 2012!!

Gene.EJ said:
took 2.5 hrs to fill tank and lines, thats with 2 young boys taking showers at the same time.. sneaky they are.
electrical done, air bleeding done, and first fire around 10:30 pm february 29th 2012!!

Well.... Everything working as expected ?

Gene.EJ said:
took 2.5 hrs to fill tank and lines, thats with 2 young boys taking showers at the same time.. sneaky they are. electrical done, air bleeding done, and first fire around 10:30 pm february 29th 2012!!

Congrats Gene. Any leaks or problems. Hope all goes well. Keep us posted.

we only had one leak! ;-)
got it all tighened up and burned half load last night just to check everything over ..
but all in all it went well...
been burning today to bring up storage, and on what i would call the end of the second burn... been loading halves incase any other issues arose while getting up to temp.

top of tank is at 168-170 and bottom is starting to move quickly, was at 75 just 5 mins ago(up fifteen degrees in last 2 hours)
got some pics i will update in awhile along with more info.
stay tuned lol

Sorry fellas, been crazy busy...
Tank took about 14 hours of burning (half loads) to get tank up to temp
Been working magnificently since..
I start 2 fires a day that's it! Start... Load... Close the door....
Easy button!
Waiting to hook up the Boilermate, and box in tank
Then I will be snugged up, lol just in time for spring
Got a couple pics I'll load up Sunday (working this weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.