Noob here

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugo

Oct 24, 2013
Central NY
Well, new to this site anyways. Been burning wood for seven years now. Great site, everybody seems genuinely friendly and helpful.

I have an issue with my PE Spectrum stove and was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction. I did my annual cleaning of the stove before burning season and I removed the boost manifold in the front of the stove and for the life of me can't remember how it goes back in.

Are the holes supposed to be facing up or are they supposed to be facing the back of the firebox?

You would think that after doing this every year for the past seven years this would be a no brainer.

I have the PE Super and there the holes face the back. I think that makes sense because you want to have the air going into the bottom of the stove to create the lower heat zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.