Now I remember why I bought a pellet stove...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
I've been off working every week and, since my stove needs an ignitor, my wife has been keeping warm (?) with NG.

Came home last night... the t-stat is set at 68F.... the living room is cold, the kitchen is freezing... my bedroom is about 80F (the heat duct for this room is right above the furnace)...

No.... I didn't go out and grab a bag o' pellets and fire up the stove.... I went straight to bed. But tonite the house will be warm...

Krooser,

Sure hope that the "NG" used in conjunction with "keeping warm with" stands for natural gas and not Nextdoor Guy ( NG) !! :)

regards,

Ranger

P.S. I thought your "$100.00 for Victoria's Secret" answer in another thread was halirous. Hmmmm . . . .is there a connection between NG and $100.00 for . . . .NO . . . .it can't be . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.