1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

oil up 35%, pellets up at least 40%, still good to invest in pellet?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by lmei007, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tompkr

tompkr New Member

Loc:
    Rhode Island
    My thoughts are these: better to be robbed by someone named "John" than someone nambed "Abdulla" or "Hugo." The bucks, at least, stay in the US. tap

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. ducker

ducker Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Leominster, MA
    220 a ton is great right now.. how recently, and does it include shipping? Also your 223 price last winter, when did you get those? as early as before July?
  3. SteveT

SteveT Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    West of Boston
    Since this has gone way of topic (pellets to oil to politics) here is something interesting. If you have ten minutes or so, listen to what the self-proclaimed "Joe American" has to say about the current Presidential elections and energy policy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPch2k63uj4
  4. MainePellethead

MainePellethead Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southern Maine
    He just got them last week...as for delivery...I believe he picked them up himself but he lives a mile from where he got them.

As for my price of 223.....that was the middle of January 08 that I got them at that price.
  5. ugenetoo

ugenetoo New Member

Loc:
    northern maine
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.