one more question now really want an outdoor camera

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jeanw

Feeling the Heat
Sep 23, 2008
ky
good recomendations please.
read about trail and game cameras....i wanna see what goes on in front and back of house etc esp one with night vision
Thanks all

Last edited:
recomendations please an outdoor unit esp with nite vision
thanks all
sorry posted twice

Come on Big Guys really want an outdoor camera with nite vision to see what hangs around our doors at night
PLEASE PLEASE thank you

Hey, I'm looking at the systems right now, I got indoor camera made by Zmodo and its fantastic . Now looking at 8 or 4 outdoor cameras system. Thinking wired vs WiFi connection. Just google Zmodo cameras on Amazon. You can get hard drive , so it records and it has motion detector. Check it out.

If you're looking at game cameras the mid-range priced ones are all decent (~$120-150). I'd stay away from the really low priced ones. I've had great luck with my Moultrie.

Sometime this year I'll be buying a couple of Nest Outdoor cameras. Yes....you have to subscribe to get playback but the quality seems to be there. And I like the app interface Nest offers...