Online Pellet Stove Purchase

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile back at online stove purchases...

attachment.php

I mentioned about the controller to SBI if the euromax could be swapped, they said its not possible. How much does the euromax cost?

I know the controller on my Eurostar, is the component that I love the most. It has an hr meter, has an almost infinite level of adjustment, and it basically self diagnosis itself.
Also, if it doesnt light on the 1st try, it tries again a few times and will tell you if it didn't light and how many tries it took. Pretty damn smart.

I could go on and on. But I am biased.

The Enerzone line carries a price hike over Drolet, but the options and advantages are likely worth it. (Well worth it).

Reactions: stayfitz
I know the controller on my Eurostar, is the component that I love the most. It has an hr meter, has an almost infinite level of adjustment, and it basically self diagnosis itself.
Also, if it doesnt light on the 1st try, it tries again a few times and will tell you if it didn't light and how many tries it took. Pretty damn smart.

I could go on and on. But I am biased.

The Enerzone line carries a price hike over Drolet, but the options and advantages are likely worth it. (Well worth it).

How much are we talking $500 or $1000 more approx?

Well, the Eurostar lists around $4,400 on the Enerzone website? The Euromax is a bigger stove. So it is gonna be higher than my stove.

I mentioned about the controller to SBI if the euromax could be swapped, they said its not possible. How much does the euromax cost?

Nothings impossible, Its what it costs that will stop ya. Both stoves have similar components, So. But I'm a tinkerer and a "can do" type.

Probably best to spend the extra up front and go with the Enerzone. Less gray hair too!

Last edited:
Nothings impossible, Its what it costs that will stop ya. Both stoves have similar components, So. But I'm a tinkerer and a "can do" type.

Probably best to spend the extra up front and go with the Enerzone. Less gray hair too!

If you could make it work that be amazing... Next question
Does the enerzone use external rods built in the top to clean the heat exchanger of some sort?

If you could make it work that be amazing... Next question
Does the enerzone use external rods built in the top to clean the heat exchanger of some sort?

From their videos and printed matter, it does not appear so. Here's a video of the Osburn 5000 (Enerzone EuroStar) -

That is a real nice stove.looks way better than the eco-65 to maintain. check out the Osburn software...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.