PE T5

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice loon enjoy the new stove. I love the stone too !

Pete

Looks great Loon we like our T-5 too!

Good Luck!

Ray

Nice enjoy the heat.

The Alderlea is our favorite heater that we've owned so far. A total pussycat to run and we love the long warmth.

I really would like to see what my place would be like with three T6 stoves in place.

I will probably never find out. So many stoves and only a limited amount of chimneys...

Reactions: Dairyman
You have a good setup for this winter. The 30NC has a lot of mass and in your situation I think the more radiant stove is a good thing.

You have a good setup for this winter. The 30NC has a lot of mass and in your situation I think the more radiant stove is a good thing.
Oh, agreed, I think I will really enjoy the setup this year.

But, the curiosity is there. If I were I cat, I would have died quite a long time ago. ;lol

Reactions: raybonz
Yep, curiosity is a killer. I would love to have a new stove every winter and a new car every summer to play with.

Thanks gang..Was going to go with the T6 but it was a game of inches with the hearth and i didnt really want to get into renovations again ;)

The more i use the T5 the more i feel it is gonna be more than enough for the house :cool: and the all night burns are great!

loon

Thanks gang..Was going to go with the T6 but it was a game of inches with the hearth and i didnt really want to get into renovations again ;)

The more i use the T5 the more i feel it is gonna be more than enough for the house :cool: and the all night burns are great!

loon
That's pretty much has been my experience too. BG thought I should have went to a T-6 for 1632 sq. ft. with lots of windows (Andersen 400 series) in SE Mass. but so far the T-5 has had no trouble keeping up but then again last winter was not a real winter. This year may be a better indicator. In fact I have learned to burn small loads to avoid being baked out! I have gotten much better at that thankfully :) Time for you to add your stove etc. to your signature Loon ;) Your hearth looks very cool too and if you a have a pic of it with better lighting I'd like to see that posted :cool:

Ray

Looks nice. I've always liked the looks of those stoves Is there stove-top cooking in the future?

I'm a point and click kinda guy ray ==c

Mrs loon likes chilli on a woodstove fish and i see it happening pretty soon ;)

loon
Yeah baby that's much better! Great looking HEARTH and STOVE now!!! ;)

Ray

OK loon now that we can see everything it's time you create your signature .. One step at a time.. :) So right now you're saying how do I do this? To this I reply scroll up top and place your cursor over your name then when the dialog box pops up select signature then type away and all your posts will proudly proclaim your T-5 and anything else you'd like to add..

Ray

Love the look of that set-up Loon. Awesome. Very nice to be ready for Winter. Bring it on Mother Nature. :oops: Ooops. I mean, ahh. (Looks like she is getting ready to do that a little right now.) Aaaa, just kidding Mrs. Nature. ;em Kidding.

Love the look of that set-up Loon. Awesome. Very nice to be ready for Winter. Bring it on Mother Nature. :oops: Ooops. I mean, ahh. (Looks like she is getting ready to do that a little right now.) Aaaa, just kidding Mrs. Nature. ;em Kidding.

Thanks Gas >>

loon

Thanks Gas >>

loon
Might not want to add a pic just go with text.. Hard to fit I would think plus looks rather busy.. Know what I mean? You can change your avatar to your stove though!

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.