Pellet Prices - few & far between .....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muss

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2008
Embden, Maine
tds
I noticed there hasn't been too many new price reports on the fuel price reports at the top of our home page. I will be posting at least 3 prices per bag-ton this week from at least 3 different dealers . I hope we can get many more for those of us still shopping to retain our membership in our Pellet Pig Assoc. Muss

where is this section? I gotmy 4 ton at $229 this weekend

derrickp said:
where is this section? I gotmy 4 ton at $229 this weekend

Like Muss said, scroll up, it's at the top of the page "Fuel Price Reports".

Thanks never noticed that

derrickp said:
Thanks never noticed that

Yes, it's interesting. And you can help others even if you're done shopping for the season. But to make it useful people need to put in the info. If you'd like to put in the prices you see dealers asking and where they are located, it's easy. Just click on Fuel Price Reports and then the Add New Prices section.

Most of the deals that I have seen all end May 31st.

My dealer was offering Lignetics for $289/ton if purchased by end of May. I was just looking though a paper and found them from another local dealer for $260/ton. Bummer, I already bought my supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.