Pellet swap - interrested ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lecomte38

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Jun 6, 2008
Central Mass
I have tons of Barefoot premium pellets. I would like to swat a few bags of them for a few bags of :

1. NEWP green and/or red
2. Lignetics
3. Energex
4. Hamer

Anyone in central Massachusetts interested?
I am new at this and would like to try some different brands of pellets just to see how they compare. I can't find the ones I am interested in for sale.

lecomte38 said:
I have tons of Barefoot premium pellets. I would like to swat a few bags of them for a few bags of :

1. NEWP green and/or red
2. Lignetics
3. Energex
4. Hamer

Anyone in central Massachusetts interested?
I am new at this and would like to try some different brands of pellets just to see how they compare. I can't find the ones I am interested in for sale.

Will swap with you....only problem is I have maine Woods pellets!

If you don't get any takers I saw Lignetics at my local Ace Hardware
so maybe check out one near you.

I've already got a ton of Barefoot (my mix this year is Barefoot, Michigan, and Hamers). So I can swap you a few bags of Hamers if you're not buried deep in the confines of middle Massachusetts :) Where are you located? I'm down off Exit 40 (I-91) in CT.

Not on your list but, I've got Cleanfire premium wood pellets. I've read a lot of good things about Barefoot so if you're interested in trying out the cleanfire let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.