Pellets and beer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Do pellet stove owners drink more in the off season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donny must have voted, I see a nea. Not quite sure myself, love octoberfest but the heat affects people in strange ways.

I voted yea... Only because, "Yea, I like to drink!"..... All the time. Equally ;)

I see this going a looooong way....

Are you sayin Donny dont drink? He has to? Would you sit in a 140° Shed in the Summer? Unless you were hammered? ;) If its that hot, you have to have an ice cold tasty adult beverage.

I voted Nea...Only girls quit drinkin' in the Off season!

By the way, what do you mean off season..., I burn year round, just have to crank the A/C a little more on these 100 degree days.
Thought you guys were hard core??

I voted nea...but do I count? ;)
Don drinks boxed white zinfindel wine....thats his fav! ;lol

Reactions: DexterDay
I voted nea. "More" is such a relative term. All things in moderation even moderation.

I voted Nea...Only girls quit drinkin' in the Off season!

By the way, what do you mean off season..., I burn year round,
Thought you guys were hard core??
We are but as you can see there are a few panzie$ among us.;)
BTW off-season is when you are asleep:p

Reactions: Eatonpcat
The question, and your pitiful arguments for and against, are invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.