Pellets Sold Out In Western MA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bdaoust

Nov 28, 2012
Western, MA
Pellets are sold out in Western, MA. Even TSC who I've heard someone say they aren't getting any more in.

Next year I will be buying an additional 2 tons for a total of 6 to be safe.

-Brian

So will everybody else. So supplies will be shot and prices high all Spring and into Summer.

Everywhere around me (braintree area) is dry too. This year am on 4th ton but.... I only have room for 3 so that is all I can store indoors and don't want to leave any outside have done it but prefer not to.

Pellets are sold out in Western, MA. Even TSC who I've heard someone say they aren't getting any more in.

I guess that's why I'm seeing people selling bags of pellets on craigslist like this!:

Capture.JPG

-Brian
Most place s here, like TSC , now have there lawn care goods out where ice melt and pellets were all winter. So here its stove dealers and secondary suppliers for pellets. Ya a few more bucks but cheaper than oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.