Perfect Day for Outdoor Work

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2013
Yorktown Heights NY
Gotta Love The Cool Weather

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 177
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 177
Sorry, it is not done yet.

I actually cut and split quite a bit at the beginning of the week. Stacked all that today in the low humidity. Going to be real nice this weekend.

Reactions: NYLumberjack914
Cant wait for tommorrow gonna be 70 out all weekend whoa hoa ! ;lol

Yes. It was a beautiful day out. I spent all day splitting and stacking.

Reactions: NYLumberjack914
Nice DR splitter you've got there. How do ya like it?

Its been nice, but work aint been sooo. But it should settle back down in a couple of weeks, so I can enjoy some of it.

Ain't been cool here. We been having highs in the high 80s::F and low 90s::F the last week or so. Kind of nice to have an extended summer, and sure been great for the garden, but not so great for working outside.
I got one more load of wood to fetch for this year, I sure won't be doing anything about it in this heat wave. That's OK, I'm in no hurry. :cool:

Reactions: ScotO
I love it. It's a speed demon. It's gotta be the fastest around. 3 seconds
Wow, I think that's even faster than I've seen on their website. Have you had it long? I'm curious to see how they hold up. I still can't believe how quick they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.