Pictures of burn pot of older new englander PDV

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flickerstick

Hearth Supporter
Nov 15, 2008
Holyoke mass
Im looking for info about and older new englander that has be come my evil arch nemesis!! Having issues tho today seems like a good stove day!! Anyone have a video of their stove burning?? Also anyone ever take a temperature reading of the room air?? Does 300+ degrees seem low high or normal on burn temp 5. Also ive heard mixed answers to this one...The changeable settings on the bottom of the panel... Do or do not work once you are using the higher settings?? Ive heard once you go higher than 2 the stove shifts automatically to pre sets. Thank you in advance. I just don't have a dealer or friends to ask how their stoves are running and alot of the newer stoves use deifferent feed mechanisms..

Well can some one possibly answer this one about my new englander..There are three buttons on the bottom of the control panel LBA LFF etc. Do they have an effect on the settings other than when the stove is on heat range 1 or 2??

My stove was built in 2007, and from what I understand the buttons only effect the settings when burning on the low settings 1 & 2. Probably why they are called the "low" burn air and "low" fuel feed buttons.

If your stove is an older model, it may be different than what I have stated. Best bet would be contacting Englander.

Status
Not open for further replies.