Pictures to prove it happened

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far all of two small fires has been through the side door. Never used one before and thought it would be awkward, such as the woodstock stoves side load only, but i must say i love it. I will say nice to have the option of the front door but its side load only. Tools are there so they are right at hand. Dog bed gone anyhow.

Ill need another day to pull it all together, but i plan on showing some before during and whatnot pics, as i know they are loved.

By the way if i would have known i was going this route...i would have just ripped the fire place out and replaced with a true hearth, but i do like the look of a hearth mount.

Found out i didnt have enough thinset so no more fires till hearth pads done. Okay since mild temps here now.

Great stove, you will really enjoy the light shows come the winter holidays. Nice hearth mount. I have a similar set up with the short leg kit so I could fit the rear discharge it to the fireplace and through a Tee into the liner. Only thing about the stove is that it needs dry wood. But you probably know that.

Enjoy !!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.