Post your dog pics!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our two pups on vacation in Colorado. Amber is 10, a couple of years ago she got car-hit. She has a plate in one hip and pins and wires in the other. We got her a little sister, Dixie, to help keep her active. But if you asked Amber, she'd say, "Playmate? Ha! My little sister is a PEST!!" They are both rescue dogs, couldn't have gotten better ones. Amber is a Heinz 57 and Dixie is an Aussie mix. The other picture is resting in the camper after a hard day exploring.

Attachments

• Colorado 2009 024-small.jpg
    Colorado 2009 024-small.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 586
  • Colorado 2009 004-small.jpg
    Colorado 2009 004-small.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 586
heres taco when he was a pocket pooch.

Attachments

• DSC_0308_2.jpg
    DSC_0308_2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 607
au7ciq.gif

Dog Madness

This is a couple years old but still pretty typical scene. We have lost that cat and two others since then, but still have the same dogs.

LOL- loving all these pics. I went to NM for a few days on business this week and really missed the wife and dogs. I was walking down the street and had to stop and talk to the dogs people were walking. I'm getting to be even more of a softy in my old age

I "so get that", Adios.

I love meeting dogs. Never fails that the "owners" are pretty cool, too. Dogs I don't want to meet usually have assholes for "owners", lol.

But then, I'm a total "cat person" and meeting cats is usually harder than meeting dogs...

Here is Luger, he is my shadow unless my daughter s here. Also my brothers American Bulldog pup named Rudy, and my cat- Fuzz

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 479
  • l2.jpg
    l2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 474
  • l3.jpg
    l3.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 459
  • l4.jpg
    l4.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 458
  • l5.jpg
    l5.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 466
Here is our kitten bugs. She is a real pain, But so cute you have to love her. Her name started as cuddlies, But had to be changed to cuddle-bug and now just bugs. She just doesn't leave the other cats alone and us for that matter. Always getting into trouble unless she is sleeping!

She was a drop of at the local feed store(someone just dumped her off there). And picked my son out from all the other people shopping there. Climbed into his hoodie to take a nap. So she came home with him. All our pets are strays or shelter rescues.

Attachments

• bugs.jpg
    bugs.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 716
j-takeman said:
Here is our kitten bugs. She is a real pain, But so cute you have to love her. Her name started as cuddlies, But had to be changed to cuddle-bug and now just bugs. She just doesn't leave the other cats alone and us for that matter. Always getting into trouble unless she is sleeping!

She was a drop of at the local feed store(someone just dumped her off there). And picked my son out from all the other people shopping there. Climbed into his hoodie to take a nap. So she came home with him. All our pets are strays or shelter rescues.
looks EXACTLY like my cat!

4920159762_b605cb3567.jpg

Here's Buster and Snickers.

Buster, a Gorden Setter, is a recent substitution for Yankee, my long time companion dog that died suddenly the day after George Steinbrenner passed. He just loves being outside with me.

I didn't really know what kind of dog I wanted. On petfinder I must have looked at over a 1000 dogs before Buster put the hook in me. From the very first moment we met it was like love at fist site...we connected. I feel so grateful to have him as a companion.

Nessa my rescued English Pointer just turned one year old last Friday.
badpuppy020.jpg

nessapointing002-1.jpg

Sammie the old lady is probably about 13 years.

sammieinsun001.jpg

mutt man and macey

Attachments

• mm1.bmp
    37.6 KB · Views: 661
  • mm2.bmp
    37.6 KB · Views: 664
Edison . . . loved the pic of the puppy and the pillow . . . while I hate writing LOL . . . I really did laugh out loud in this case. Great pic.

Our Springer Spaniels Mona and Lucy (Sisters )

Attachments

• MonaLucy.jpg
    MonaLucy.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 597
New guy here... can't miss out on a good dog picture thread. Good looking animals everyone!

Kirby, the heeler/b. collie mix soaking up the heat from the Z42.

2lucba8.jpg

and hamming it up for the camera...

r1mw6x.jpg

me the kids and cocoa

Attachments

• P1010208.jpg
    P1010208.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 533
My Shih Tzu Kimba.
She's gonna be 7 this November.
I got her when she was 12 weeks old.
dink.jpg

cool colors on the pooch!!! love that blue grey on shitzuh and pits especially!

Another one of Hank doing his best goofy lab face:

Goofy.jpg

This is Carmel, By the number of paws off the bed we have dertermined how hot the fire is , 2 paws off is 500 degrees. Why is a wood stove a magnet for cats??

Attachments

• DSC00064.jpg
    DSC00064.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 577
Status
Not open for further replies.