Pre-Buy prices in Binghamton, NY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saf41679

May 20, 2009
Binghamton, NY
Agway of Binghamton is running a special till April 30th
Energex $199
Instant Heat $209
Barefoot $235
Dry Creek $259

Must purchase by April 30th and pick up by May 15th.
Free Delivery within 15 miles if you purchase atleast 3 tons

Just picked up a bag of energex(American) and a bag of Instant heat to test. Any opinions on the two of them as I have seen mixed review on the energex on this forum before? Thanks in advance and hope this info helps others in the areas because the price seems really good.

Instant heat is sold through Tractor Supply, I burned a Ton of it a couple years ago. Put out good heat, but left a bit more ash then some. Bare foot is a good pellet all around, have used that before also. The prices your showing are better then up here in the Syracuse area. Let me know how you make out with the Instant heat sample, they have them on sale here for 235 a ton. maybe they have changed in the last couple years? good luck!

That's a pretty good deal on the Barefoots, especially if you can take advantage of the free delivery deal....Barefoot is a really good pellet.

[quote author="saf41679" date="1272343787"]Agway of Binghamton is running a special till April 30th
Energex $199
Instant Heat $209
Barefoot $235
Dry Creek $259

Dry Creek & Curran Renewable $250.00 a ton in Potsdam New York plus he'll store them year around, just pick up what you need.

Zap

No sign of NEWP in that area? I figured they would be pushing them at a cheap price to get the name out this spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.