Quad Isle Royale--20" new SNOW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptSteve

Nov 15, 2010
Mn-Wisc
OK-I do live in the snowbelt----but 20"??? My new Isle Royale has been cooking away very nicely--hard part is going out and bringing wood in. Well, I have the house warm---it's 0 degrees outside with a good breeze---I'm going to start with the all day long cleanup chore and come inside to warm up over the stove pretty often--Steve

Attachments

• SNOW.jpg
    SNOW.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 246
And the old snow shovel has a lot of warmth in it good luck have anice day.

Your stove is blazing, keeping you warm, and you post a picture of cold snow? Where's the heat? :lol:

Yeah, we got dumped on as well, hard to measure but it's well over a foot. Is that the St Croix river in the background?

Steve, I'm with BG. You're a stove tease! Pics my man!

Really jealous here! After two weeks of temps in the 20's and low 30's it is 52 degrees and I haven't feed the stove since last night. Bummer, I'm watching a dreadful football game (lions packers) my wife has been cooking something all day that smells friggin awesome and I can't even enjoy a fire. Send some of that snow over here please!

That Isle Royale is going to earn its keep. It's going to get real cold in the upper Midwest now.
It's coming, ready or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.