Quadra Fire igniter problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quad_183

Jan 5, 2014
New Hampshire
'04 Quadra Fire Castile Insert

While cleaning out the burnpot holes I noted the casing that holds the igniter was loose and the casing subsequently fell off the burn pot. I can't see a way to reconnect the casing to the burn pot.

Does anyone know how this can be secured back in place?

Thanks!

It looks like the burnpot and ignitor holder are one assembly. It does not break it down in the parts portion of the owners manual.

It looks like the burnpot and ignitor holder are one assembly. It does not break it down in the parts portion of the owners manual.

That's what I'm afraid of. I'm hoping not to have to buy a whole new burn pot.

That's a good idea I'll do that. Thanks for the help.

Probably take longer to take apart and put back together than weld!Make sure you can position it well before going.You might even be able to see the spots where it was welded.

So the burn pot came out easy with no bolts broken. Hopefully just the cost of a small weld and new gasket and I'll be back in business. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.