Rosseries Wood / Coal Stove Info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fburke

Dec 27, 2007
Beverly Ma
Hi everyone … my uncle gave me this stove when he moved. It’s approximately 25 years old…it was only used for about 3 years then he moved and it has been sitting in a basement since.

My uncle first got it when his kids were small because the only part that heats up significantly is the top. I remember being with him when he got it he had to special order it. It burns both wood and coal. and he said it heated his house without an issue.

I am looking on having this installed in my home and wonder if anyone knows where I may be able to get some info on this stove or if any of you experts may have some experience with this..or even an opinion on this type/ modal of stove. I can’t find a modal number on it anywhere.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Stove1.jpg
    Stove1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 147
  • stove 3.jpg
    stove 3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 150
  • stove4.jpg
    stove4.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 133
Status