Scary!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghettontheball said:
Pagey said:
As I type this, I am burning a controlled fire in my Class A using: green wood, advertising slicks, kerosene, whale blubber, and a chimney sweeping log. I am additionally using a MAGIC HEAT to distribute the room heat more effectively, of course. Not only will this clean my Class A, but it will also, much to the pleasure of Al Gore, result in fewer named storms in the Atlantic hurricane season in 2010. :lol:
hard to set a chimnifire thru a magic heat= the tubes disturb the flamepath & the fan cools the smoke so the chance of spontaneous combustion [without flame] is minimized

I was being facetious. Also, I should have mentioned pine in my first post!

Damn, not only will the french fries kill me, so will the peels! It's been a really bad news week.

Status
Not open for further replies.