1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

"seasoned wood"

Post in 'The Wood Shed' started by mattjm1017, Nov 4, 2012.

1. BoilerMan

BoilerMan Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern Maine
    Yeah thats what I do to slow my fires down/ lengthen burn times, burn green wood. LOL ;)

TS

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. fabsroman

fabsroman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    West Friendship, Maryland
    My Lord, that is an actual pic of an actual place. I thought it was some sort of painting/drawing. Man, to see stuff like that is just incredible. All I get to see here on the eastern shore is brown water.
  3. firefighterjake

firefighterjake Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Unity/Bangor, Maine
    I was about to click the "Like" button because I thought this post was funny . . . but then I thought that would be just plain mean . . . some day . . . some day . . . it took me a while but after watching a number of House Hunters International episodes and seeing that azure blue water from the Caribbean my wife and I decided to escape the cold and snow for a little over a week just to see that water . . . well that and the ability to walk around in shorts in February and be perfectly warm. One day . . . just keep telling yourself one day!
  4. firefighterjake

firefighterjake Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Unity/Bangor, Maine
    Yeah, one year and in most cases you should be fine . . . go two years though and your mind may be blown!
  5. mattjm1017

mattjm1017 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Corapeake NC
    Yep it sure is a real place! Absolutaly beutiful. FFJake you can never go wrong with the carribean a great place to spend the winter months