Should this crack worry me? Hampton HI300

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I checked mine and its still solid!

Its a 2008 year i believe, bought it used but never had a fire lit in it and im going on 3rd year of using it.
I do get rust on the front where gasket seals and in the air channel underneath, hope she lasts a while problem free.

Today, dealer replaced old unit with the rotted deflector plate with a new one that has the replaceable stainless deflector. Replaced everything but fan. Cost $400 for the install but they did a good job and had to go on top of the chase to lift up the liner to remove stove. My dealer is http://www.bestfire.com/ .

Good to hear it finally has been resolved. Time for fire, it's cold out there.

Wow whole new stove! I bought mine used so ill have to watch it, no replacement for me!
I wanna wiz wheel the welds and replace the angle iron with a bolt on ss piece, maybe next year...