Some Fall Pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Hearth Supporter
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
Frost on the flowers and some interesting light about nightfall. I didn't think the camera was going to do a decent job with the light, but it did (late evening)

Attachments

• falllight.jpg
    falllight.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 627
  • frost1.jpg
    frost1.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 571
  • fronst2.jpg
    fronst2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 565
I'll throw one in too since I don't have time to start another thread.

100_3000.jpg

And although the leaves are not very colorful, my stovepipe from the scrap heap has a nice reddish orange color.

This is my recent project with a new coat of Stove Bright, PE Vista with Honey-Glo Brown - a welcome addition to our living room fireplace. Not bad for a $75 stove used, $36 of parts, a $12 can of paint and 12 firebricks at $1.50 apiece.

Despite the short stack I was able to get a good draft from the wind and a pretty clean burn to cook off the paint. Hat tip to Tom Oyen for getting me the parts I needed more quickly from WA state than I could get from the local dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.