Sorry stove.......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got up this AM at 5:00, it was 77 degrees in the living room, 82 in the kitchen and 72 in the bedrooms upstairs, and that's with me lowering the feed rate on the Accentra to 3! Way to hot. Right now it's 50*F in S. Maine!

Tomorrow winter returns with the usual wintry mix crap.

Bout all my stove has burned this season. And I am way under the normal usage of fuel. Win-Win for me! ;-)

smoke show said:
which means you're saving money, no?

Absolutely...although this mild winter (so far) is probably the worst thing to happen for a 1st season Newbie. All those pellets sitting in my garage and watch next year I'll be expecting a 2 ton season and having to scramble toward the end of January. I've barely touched heat level 3 on the M55. Overnight and daytime @ heat level one and when the kids come home from school it goes to Heat level 2 and maybe for a couple hours at night and in the morning on heat level 3.

I burn Somersets all year, cant see stocking multiple brands
and I have a Harman so it does not matter what pellets I burn
they all give the same heat, because of blah blah blah..................

Bank said:
Got up this AM at 5:00, it was 77 degrees in the living room, 82 in the kitchen and 72 in the bedrooms upstairs, and that's with me lowering the feed rate on the Accentra to 3! Way to hot. Right now it's 50*F in S. Maine!

If you ran your stove with the temp probe in Room Temp mode, it would have shut itself off and you wouldn't have been cookin' like you were and you wouldn't have wasted those pellets overnight. For the record, your feed rate had nothing to do with it.

Harman Lover 007 said:
Bank said:

If you ran your stove with the temp probe in Room Temp mode, it would have shut itself off and you wouldn't have been cookin' like you were and you wouldn't have wasted those pellets overnight. For the record, your feed rate had nothing to do with it.

you mean the Harman does not switch itself over auto-magically
piece of junk..............

ironpony said:
Harman Lover 007 said:
Bank said:

Careful you be in the same boat as me. Having to watch your back! Called me a Dude even! Huh?

j-takeman said:
ironpony said:
Harman Lover 007 said:
Bank said:

Careful you be in the same boat as me. Having to watch your back! Called me a Dude even! Huh?

he's from Mass.
nough said

ironpony said:
j-takeman said:
ironpony said:
Harman Lover 007 said:
Bank said:

he's from Mass.
nough said

O'boy, I'll be sneaking away from this thread! Or maybe I'd better RUN!

ironpony said:
j-takeman said:
ironpony said:
Harman Lover 007 said:
Bank said:

he's from Mass.
nough said

OUCH.......

j-takeman said:
ironpony said:
j-takeman said:
ironpony said:
Harman Lover 007 said:
Bank" date="1327441042 said:

he's from Mass.
nough said

You can run but you can't hide.......

Harman Lover 007 said:
j-takeman said:
ironpony said:
j-takeman said:
ironpony said:
Harman Lover 007" date="1327450541 said:

he's from Mass.
nough said

It's pretty bad when someone form Ohio has your number Harman Lover 007.

SmokeyTheBear said:
Harman Lover 007 said:
j-takeman said:
ironpony said:
j-takeman said:
ironpony" date="1327452264 said:
Harman Lover 007" date="1327450541 said:

he's from Mass.
nough said

It's pretty bad when someone form Ohio has your number Harman Lover 007.

Amen, brother.... but I am originally from Maine....so watch out!

my breckwell has been running all season with stove chows. bought 7 tons in october. great deal 190/ton + 10% discount card. woke up this morning to a house( 2 stories, 2400 sf) with a temp up & downstairs of 72 deg. f.. been running the stove on setting 3 of 5 for about 1.5 weeks, before that i was running it on seting 2. this morning i went back to setting 2. came home tonight to 69deg. very comfy in my house.
on seting 2 I use 1 bag every 20 hrs, on setting 3 i run 1 bag every 13+ hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.