SOTW, child performers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant

Vermont Castings Geek
Dec 5, 2007
Old Lyme CT
Should have said gifted children, start with this,

Reactions: MasterMech
The Sleepy Man Banjo Boys-from NJ! Lebanon Township (Hunterdon County), just up the road from me, actually. I've yet to catch them live, but they do perform around here now and then.

All of those are awesome, but the cool thing about the little drummer boy...He was having a BLAST.

Reactions: BrotherBart
All of those are awesome, but the cool thing about the little drummer boy...He was having a BLAST.

Just your basic three year old rockin. Howard Wong.

Reactions: Jags
A local young lady that has a bright future:
at 5.5 years old

I believe she was 11 during this performance at the Coronado Theater in Rockford, IL.

If you don't wish to watch all 4 songs, skip to about 5 min. and listen to her bumble boogie. It sent a shiver up my spine.

These days every one of these guys would end up on an abuse registry.

Reactions: Hearth Mistress
Yep. She is really great.

Stevie Wonder at 12. Song first introduced when he was 10 I believe.

Lebanon Township (Hunterdon County), just up the road from me, actually.
Hey...I live across the river from Hunterdon County Badfish....we are neighbors! I've heard of these guys, never knew they were that local.

He's 9 and already better than any "modern" garage band drummer I can think of :)

Reactions: BrotherBart
Gotta hear that kid do all of Won't Get Fooled Again. Tough song to cover on drums and he gets it.

ETA: Found it on youtube. Wish Moonie was alive to see it. He would love it. Personally I hate the kid. I never could get that one right. ;lol

Reactions: Hearth Mistress
Status
Not open for further replies.