Spotted!!! iMacman crosses the Hudson River in search of cheap pellets!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
cubansinagmc.jpg

I'm not touching that comment with a ten foot pole! :red:

That's him on the roof looking in the other direction and thinking..."hmmm, wonder if any cheap premiums are over there, i'm sure that we can sqeeze in another ton and stay afloat" :)

ARGlock said:
At least that "Pellet Moving Bunch" has life jackets!!!!

AR
Safety first....

HEY!!! I thought I camo'd that beauty enough so no one would notice....where the heck did you find that pic??

Do you see Jay in the very back in the green shirt? He's crying because he doesn't have a cool truck/boat/plow unit like I do to get the really BIG piles of pellets.

Either that or he's afraid he'll drown....he's the only one w/o a life preserver. :lol:

EDIT:

I have a question....when I drove the truck/boat/plow down to the boat launch, a couple of people asked me what i was going to do. I told them, and for some strange reason, they kinda looked at me funny.....were they just jealous??? :mad:

imacman said:
HEY!!! I thought I camo'd that beauty enough so no one would notice....where the heck did you find that pic??

Do you see Jay in the very back in the green shirt? He's crying because he doesn't have a cool truck/boat/plow unit like I do to get the really BIG piles of pellets.

Either that or he's afraid he'll drown....he's the only one w/o a life preserver. :lol:

EDIT:

I have a question....when I drove the truck/boat/plow down to the boat launch, a couple of people asked me what i was going to do. I told them, and for some strange reason, they kinda looked at me funny.....were they just jealous??? :mad:

Pete, I was trying to hide(my head in shame) so no one would seen me! :lol: Slightly sick from the fumes too! :cheese: What do you burn it that thing, swamp gas??

I totally thought that pics was showing how all the high end Cuban pellets made it into the states, how wrong I was, but isn't the Hudson more of a brownish-greyish color?

I like how it is ready for every thing. Summer it drives and floats to get to pellets and in the winter it has a nice plow to get the snow out of the way to get to pellets. Steer that this up the Erie canal and I can load you up with Cubex on Oneida Lake.

Meneillys Woodland Products said:
.......Steer that this up the Erie canal and I can load you up with Cubex on Oneida Lake.

I'm leaving now....see you in about 2-3 months :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.