spruce pointe pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtalea

Feeling the Heat
Dec 14, 2005
Bristol, Connecticut
Just thought I would place a post here to let all know I bought a ton of spruce pointe pellets (softwood) and they are very good.Burn hot and clean like last years lg's

stay warm,work hard and play harder

mtalea said:
Just thought I would place a post here to let all know I bought a ton of spruce pointe pellets (softwood) and they are very good.Burn hot and clean like last years lg's

stay warm,work hard and play harder
being in bristol, you must have went to burn time?

that is correct,I get 75% of my pellets from them

sorry ,how is what? getting 3/4 of my pellets from bt?

This year Burn Time prices are the lowest on average for the other pellet houses. They raised there prices, But not quit as much as the others. Only draw back is there delivery is higher than most.

But when you haul your own, Delivery isn't an issue. They also have one of the largest selections in my area.

jay

ya I wish....trust me I wouldnt spread that around....there would be 1000 ppl at my house to kill me

dont want to sell the quadrafire?

No, Too old and untrusted. Model year is 1994. I will keep it as a backup for now. An old antique just like me!

I haven't stopped at BT in a while, I need to go gaze at all those pellets. Pick me up some Spruce Pointes while I'm there.

jay

ever change your mind let me know,my jamestown is a 1995 and I love it.Looking for an older freestanding to add to my house

I myself have a ton (well a little less now) of spruce pointe's. Not to bad for me, great heat but a bit ashy in my new englander, haven't burned them in the breckwell yet as it is apart waiting to be moved into another room in the house this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.