Stove Chow Prices?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glenc0322

Minister of Fire
Dec 30, 2011
long Island NY
Was wondering what everyone else is paying a ton for stove chow? Bought them at my local box store for 209 and used a 10 % off coupon actually paid 189 thinking that's a good price going to pick up another 2 tons.

thats a great price for an above average pellet

Reactions: glenc0322
I paid the same and for the low price of $59 had 4 ton delivered to me door in one shot! My time is priceless...

Around here 209 was last years price. HD has chow for $240.00 a ton, lows went up about the same for cheat river etc....
I can get hammers for 250 so there is no savings to buy from the box stores right now.

$209 on long island?, usually you get screwed there like the Cape people
Looks like us in Ct are getting the screw job this year, if i converted to NG i would not burn this year.....or maybe never!!

Reactions: John C.
$209 on long island?, usually you get screwed there like the Cape people
Looks like us in Ct are getting the screw job this year, if i converted to NG i would not burn this year.....or maybe never!!
Just don't toss your pellet stove. The gas boys will do as the oil boys do, Just as soon as they have enough of the market switched over. Just saying :p

Reactions: briansol and P38X2
Status
Not open for further replies.