Summers Heat 55-shp10L I NEED HELP PLEASE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the burnman

Feb 12, 2014
United States
i just got the stove 2 days ago and its not puting out a lot of heat i can touch it with my hand

at 9.9 could some one tell me the factory setting for this model and how to take it back to the out of box setting please and if poiible could some one who has the model give me good setting to burn really hot
please thanks jack

i just got the stove 2 days ago and its not puting out a lot of heat i can touch it with my hand

at 9.9 could some one tell me the factory setting for this model and how to take it back to the out of box setting please and if poiible could some one who has the model give me good setting to burn really hot
please thanks jack

What have you done besides set the stove to 9-9, to make you think it needs a reset?
That should not have done anything.

To check the factory settings, press each of the three buttons on the bottom one at a time,
and see what number comes up in the top display.
The first button should read 6, the second 4, the last 1.

Keep in mind, it takes a while after it has been lit, to reach some serious heat.
These aren't like wood stoves.... and that model is a small size to boot..

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.