The "Mini" get installed today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemlock

Feeling the Heat
May 6, 2009
east coast canada
The new addition to the stove family gets here today. The Enviro Mini should be installed by this afternoon. It's sunny and warm here today, but I'll probably fire it up anyways. Thanks to all who answered my questions during the "research" phase.

hemlock said:
The new addition to the stove family gets here today. The Enviro Mini should be installed by this afternoon. It's sunny and warm here today, but I'll probably fire it up anyways. Thanks to all who answered my questions during the "research" phase.

Congrats hemlock.. Your gonna love the "Automation" of that stove. Gonna help keep your house at that ideal temp...

Remember, we "Love pics"........... "Pics or it didn't happen". ... I am sure any of us would fire it up.. Just crank up the A/C a little more. LOL

Crank that baby up! Hey, we're getting a new coal stoker installed in the showroom next week. Rest assured we will be rockin the heat! GOT TO Play with the new toy.

The Mini is in, and the house is roasting. It is a nice looking stove, if I do say. I kind of like how they got away from the idea that a pellet stove has to look like a wood stove.

Pics. . . Or it didn't happen. You know that from the "Hearth Room"..... LOL.. Yeah. I want an Enviro Omega or the Maxx-M that replaced it SO BAD.... Congrats. Many years of enjoyment to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.