The new Summit installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snoguzzler

Nov 17, 2009
trenton ontario
Some of you probably remember me I was on hear a couple months ago asking advice on weather to get a Summit or a BK. Well the Summit was insatlled 2 weeks ago. Thanks for all the advice. I'm still lurking on here soaking up all the pointers. I've had a woodstove most of my life but as a kid it was a real old wood hog and my last stove was a Grampa Bear. So needless to say I need to learn a little about air tight stoves. Here is a few before and after pictures. I also had a new stainless insert put in the chimney.

Attachments

• IMG_2689.jpg
    IMG_2689.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_2932.jpg
    IMG_2932.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_2933.jpg
    IMG_2933.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 379
Looks like with all the traffic on the site these days, your post didn't get the attention should have.

Congratulations. Great looking stove!!

That looks 100% better. It shows off the nice hearth very well. Congratulations, you're going to love the difference with the new stove.

Great looking stove! I bet you're enjoying the view of the fire!

Another beautiful Summit install. Welcome aboard, once you figure her out, you will love that stove.
And be calculating just how much wood you'll be using less of now.

snoguzzler said:
thanks guys! So far everything is great with the stove. I cant believe how clean the glass stays. It is a beautiful sight watching the fire!!
Not to mention the suntan ya get while closely peering through the glass at those beautiful dancing flames. ;)

ahhhh another summit owner!!!!! life is good!!
great stove enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.