This little thing is a big help.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
This gets it out of the woods and into the boxes on the side of the house.

Attachments

• January day 020.jpg
    January day 020.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 607
  • January day 021.jpg
    January day 021.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 619
That looks like fun. Maybe a great way to justify the cost of a four wheeler - consider it a heating expense. : )

Nice set up
What's the trap for? Racoon? (wood chucks :) )

Look in front and left,there's a chicken yard and a coop,the yard is fenced and electrified the coop is varmint proof but that doesn't keep the determined ones from trying to get a chicken dinner,so they get trapped and now you know the rest of the story.

Nice quad and trailer! I still need to get me a trailer for mine, but nothing has stood out on craigslist yet.

ohlongarm said:
This gets it out of the woods and into the boxes on the side of the house.

I fully agree. It is a great way to get the wood moved. This picture is one of our old machines.

Haulingwood-1.jpg

I think I have the same cart. Mine is the Rubbermaid 10 cu.ft. cart, and it's one of the best outdoors purchases I've ever made. It doesn't flex like cheaper poly carts, and is much lighter than a steel cart. Its durability is outstanding as I've abused it for ~10 years and it has no cracks or chips. The removable rear panel is nice for dumping, too.

Ya know Dennis, one of these days I'm gonna come over & help you stack wood just to learn. That stack in your trailer is even close to perfect. A C

Come on over amateur. If nothing else, we could have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.